• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

oh yeah

caveman

Yeah too bad bro. When this goes down we'll post pics and videos. There's got to be a nice spot to run out there. My uncle lived in Sacramento CA and from what I remember his back yard was a track for his nitro cars.

caveman

Alright Guys me and a friend were able to run our mt's on the bmx track today. It was AWSOME! Fast track big air AND BROKEN PARTS LOL. We were taking it easy then kevin saw the big one about 8-9 ft of air landed on all for and then a broken shock haha. I cart wheeled and then broken mounts for my cpi pipe. After we shut down the trucks the owners asked us if we would do this during intermissions. They got a big HELL YEAH.. So who wants to join us. In july they have an olympic type festival we were invited to also. I'll find out more for july. here's a short vid was having problems with tuning.[ame]

[/ame]

kpersaud90

Yea caveman I figured out how to post stuff I bought the piggy back shocks for the front and I sold my spectrum and bought the new tqi radio so i could use my iPhone for telemetry pretty cool stuff

Cajun

Hadn't found anything but haven't realy hit the bricks hard,my XT is on the rack till I get back from Florida June 9th and it aint coming quick enough, order me a steering servo and my Super kill switch the week I get back

Ildy666

Yo caveman that track looks pretty badass got your pm.just trying to work out a day to run up.mt is out of commission until i get parts and put motor together.been riding quads and dirtbikes with the kids so thats what's taking me so long to work on mt, plus house stuff.u know the drill its always something.but thanx again for the invite and good lookin out.talk to u soon. Ildy.....

caveman

Sounds like your enjoying yourself with your kids. Have fun with the rebuild. There's a festival thing going on in july so that's proly when I'll try to get people together. I'll keep you guys posted on that otherwise we can run in tues and fri so far.

Ildy666

Cool keep me posted.hey if you got a quad or dirtbike come on down well do some riding.we can take the Redcats there kinda rocky, but my friends son is carving out a track for the dirtbikes.so we have some options.ttyl.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts