• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

oh yeah

caveman

this is the bmx track I want to bash on with top jimmy. I'll find out on fri after I call the owner. let me know what you think. [ame]

[/ame]

krashkrieg

Contributor
Hopefully you can get permission, then I'll be driving up to meet you guys for a serious bash session.... :D ...That tracks will be awesome!...

caveman

The track is long has high turns for speed and big jumps. I already know I'm going to break something lol. Breaking is bashing right? I hope it's not a problem to use it and I heard guys with bajas go there so I'll find out.

krashkrieg

Contributor
caveman said:
The track is long has high turns for speed and big jumps. I already know I'm going to break something lol. Breaking is bashing right? I hope it's not a problem to use it and I heard guys with bajas go there so I'll find out.
If I didn't break something, I prolly didn't have a good time...lol..

It's 2-1/2 hrs for me, but if you got permission, I'd take a ride up if you can put together a 'meeting' of the 1/5 scales. :D

caveman

krashkrieg said:
If I didn't break something, I prolly didn't have a good time...lol..It's 2-1/2 hrs for me, but if you got permission, I'd take a ride up if you can put together a 'meeting' of the 1/5 scales. :D
sounds good there's quiet a few of us around and sure we can get you a place to stay if you don't want to drive back right away

Ildy666

Looks really cool.Im there if u get permission.me and the other jersey guys will come up.just get the word...

caveman

Well guys sorry to say but all I get is a recording when I call so I'll be stopping over there on Sunday. I'll keep trying to call and will let you know.

caveman

Ok guys I finally got some feedback from the bmx track people. They are having a board meeting on Thursday and said they will bring it up. What I sent to them was asking for permission to run our trucks on their track, and a possibility of renting it for a few hours. Once again I'll keep you posted any comments or suggestions are welcome.

caveman

Not a problem Ildy. The feedback I got on this thread just made it worth the effort even if I get turned down.

caveman

ChuenouXiao said:
If you don't ask... you will never know :D
Your right ChuenouXiao, and still no response from the board. If it weren't for the 50 no trespass signs to the entrance I would have tried it out. Been staying out of trouble all these years lol don't need any now. Thinking about starting a rampage club up here. We'll see.

caveman

Good news fellas I received the ok to use the track when they are there so I'm waiting for a schedule of the times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts