• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Obeasts XBe

lightning73

I noticed he wasnt too happy about my most recent comment in his thread over there.... :D

Guess he doesn't have much of a sense of humor.... :rolleyes:

lightning73

Thats awesome buzz, The next time I need a new lid im gonna have that logo airbrushed onto it for sure!..... :D

Obeast44

Banned
Just ran the XBe with the 1717, it is blisteringly fast but I don't like the motor temps. It drained the packs in about 7 minutes, surprisingly the packs werent much warmer than with the stock setup. The ESC was a little warmer than normal but still well within range. I am gonna have to drop the motor timing down, get a cooling fan and gear down to about an 8 tooth pinion. So my initial thoughts are, the power is even more nuts than the stock motor , just be ready to do something to manage it.

When I ran it was really cold, about 38 degrees and snapped my wing when I flipped it a few times and it dug in the ground.

Ol' fart

Thanks for that.

Boy, with an 8mm bore and 8 teeth that must have thin walls. I hope it is top grade steel. Have you tried it out yet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts