• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Obeast's XB Build for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obeast44

Banned
SOLD SOLD SOLD to Knuckles!

Hey guys, I have decided to sell the XB that I built from the ground up. With the recent rash of gun violence, impending assault weapons bans, ammo taxation, UN involvement etc etc. I have decided that my RC hobby can be put on hold to help purchase a few more guns that I have always wanted (while I can still get them that is!).

Details of the build can be found here:

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=9429

The car has 4 total tanks on it. I built it a few months ago and managed to mess my ankle up so I haven't really had a chance to run it nearly as much as i'd like. Everything you see in the pics is included, except the the TX/RX and the 2 cans of filter oil/cleaner. If needed, I can list everything on the car but for now I will just post a few pics. My asking price is $1500 + actual shipping cost. You can determine how it gets shipped. I easily have over $2k into this vehicle and its as rock solid as an XB can be with very little run time. If you are interested feel free to hit me up :)

IMG_03881.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

I will post more up to date pics tomorrow after noon ( if I have time as its Christmas)

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
Ok, here is the list of everything. Sorry its taken so long, my keyboard died :D

Redcat Rampage XB

Dogpile Racing Wildchild Pro 5mm Longrod

7075RC 3-Piece Chassis

7075RC Enclosed Gearplate

7075RC Layshaft Carrier

7075RC Steering Knuckles

7075RC C-Hubs

7075RC Rear Uprights

7075RC Front/rear Diff Cases/Hinge pin Holders

T-Bones Racing Front Bumper/Rear Skid

Nutech MT Shocks with Losi Gold springs

Hitec 5755 Steering Servo

Savox T/B servo ( forget number offhand, and I am not home to get the number will update later)

KillerRC Killswitch with Buzzer

KillerRC On/off switch with dustcover

DDM 5000mah RX Battery

Redcat Alloy Shock Towers

Ramtech Baja Adapters

Nutech "Skinny" Baja hex wheels/tires

Grafil XB body (man this thing is awesome!)

Also has Full FLM prototype driveline components.

I am sure there is something I am missing, and if I think of anything I will update this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.