• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

O ring

G

Yes. Just this week.

Deluge

rampagemt said:
I love my hostiles! I have the same problem your having with the pins! In order to switch to square drive/ belt drive you just need the new clutchbell and shafts to support the square drive.????? I have the mt gear plate currently that came on mt.
You need the gear plate, as well.

G

rampagemt said:
Awsome how would the lightened version be with belt drive
I plan on running the open plate on mine. :D

I will have both styles available as part of the belt drive kit. I have an order in with 7075RC. As soon as I receive them I will get the new kits up on the site.

G

The center diff is easy to get the mesh a bit off. With the 4pin gear hubs they are held by the pin so it really doesn't push or pull the center diff lay shaft out of alignment. It is worth checking though.

rampagemt

On mine the layshaft and the clutchbelk both need it. I hate the 4 pin set up. The only thing holding me back from goin to square drive is that I need a new gear plate. I wish the v3s woulda came with square drive.

G

The version 2 had the square drive. The 4 pin design is the newer version when they switched to steel gears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts