• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Nutech body for my xb

cordy

I needed a new body for my xb so I got a nutech thunderbolt 2 body it fits with a little triming. Metal flake gold on a yellow base,black lace with flaming orange pannels, and of course the grim reaper put on with lexan picture glue. I used a passche single action air brush. The n9wd on the nose is my amateur radio call sign.I hope I did redcat and my xb proud. 100_0530.jpg 100_0534.jpg 100_0539.jpg 100_0541.jpg

Ildy666

Cordy , you do really nice paint work.i seen the other bodies u painted.u done Redcat and all the other bodies proud.my hats off to you. P.s. I see u go to harbor freight too...lol...

cordy

Ok here are the wheels,being 68 I shake a lot but the painting is theraputic for me. Yes I visit harbor freight,you cant beat thier double action air brush forv $14. 100_0543.jpg

cordy

Ok remember the air brush just sprays paint nothing more. the size of the line is determind by how close you are to the surface of your work and use low psi. Have some fun get a inexpensive double action air brush from harbor freight for $14 us. Get a coloring book with big pictures and practice,practice(thats the key) staying inside the lines. Good for snowy or rainy days to git rid of the boredom. Tear out a picture thumb tac it to a piece of cardboard this becomes you esil. don't be intimedated have fun.

stalker77

That looks really good. I love the look and color and that Nutech body. Ive also been looking for a cheap airbrush. Looks like I might have to fo to Harbor Freight!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts