• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Not starting

godofm

Hey Im new to dis forum and new to the petrol buggy's ive got a brand new dunerunner and its not starting and it doesn't sound like it wants to start

BertR

Make sure that you are reseting the correct neadles..If it has spark then the deal is the carb! reset the low speed to factory setting and then lein it 1/8 turn or so clock wise .Once it fires up you can richen it so it will sit still and not run away.

godofm

yea ive got the settings bk to factory tho i broke the pull starter now so i gotta wait for a new 1

Chief409

Check the plug gap, it should be .027 - .028. Any wider and it's wicked hard to get started. Figured that out after a couple of starters and blisters.

Here is a YouTube video you might find helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

godofm

ok dats prob why ive been having trouble startin it and i don't think the idle was set right from factory

G

godofm said:
ok dats prob why ive been having trouble startin it and i don't think the idle was set right from factory
Most of the vehicles come assembled, but it is up to the new owner to properly set them up.

Idle, fuel fixture, trim, end points etc......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts