• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

North Eastern redcat owners

erdoganog

Well living in nj the winter should be here in 2-3 months who else here likes to run their RC in snow/ice/etc??

2 winters ago i had the mgt 8 i had some fun in the snow :cool: just my clutch didnt like the abuse lol

Got the xt spring looking forward for some snow this time around:D

krashkrieg

Contributor
What part of NJ?

Winter should be fun this year, I plan on putting my MT tires back on with the addition of some Kold Kutters ice screws!

Plus I have my waterproofed Savage Flux with custom spike tires....

[ame]

[/ame]

G

Looks like fun!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Deluge said:
Glad I live in AZ.
Too each his own....I shut down when the temp hits 95+ ....where as I can always put more layers on and be happy in the cold... :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I love AZ, been to Tucson five times, but it was always in February so I never got the really bad heat...

rampage idiot

Deluge said:
Glad I live in AZ.
HAH come to PA. in Jan. you don't even no how glad you are to live in AZ. but I will say I have a hell of alot of fun snowmobiling!

G

krashkrieg said:
Too each his own....I shut down when the temp hits 95+ ....where as I can always put more layers on and be happy in the cold... :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, I love AZ, been to Tucson five times, but it was always in February so I never got the really bad heat...
The wife is still using a jacket when it's 95 LOL

R_A_Machine

I live in Maine and have always run electric in the winter but am planing on running my xt this winter. If it proves to expensive to run I will go back to electric for the snow.

REVOlutionary Rampage

I also live in Maine I have run some of my electric stuff in winter just not my Rampage. BUT... I bought some waterproofer so I might try it and see how it goes. :) well in between warm up breaks after my fingers and toes go numb... :D

R_A_Machine

I work outdoors year round and have for years so I don't get cold easy. The plastics on my rc's is another story. I have shattered a chassis every year but that's not such a big deal on a 1/10 2wd, this will be a new ball game.

TheKaiman

We have a couple of 4x4 Slash that handle the cold pretty decent and I just ordered two Savage X 4.6 for my son and myself those will get a winter beating as well. :D lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online