• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

No Smoking.

GTS 666

Day 21 and still no smoking so going pretty darn good. But I've got a wisdom tooth that is giving me F#^*#^g heaps which has help slow down any appetite as its to sore the chew food.

Ildy666

GTS 666 said:
Day 21 and still no smoking so going pretty darn good. But I've got a wisdom tooth that is giving me F#^*#^g heaps which has help slow down any appetite as its to sore the chew food.
Good for you 21 days kicks ass...sux about the tooth.keep up the good work and just think of all the money ur saving and better health...

Trip..

I quit 3+ years ago with an electronic cigarette. It was a Joytech 510. After I quit, I then gave it to my Mom and she quit, she gave it to her sister and she quit, she gave it to her son and he quit. I guess I have to say it was the best 50 bux I ever spent!

I've been a nonsmoker for over 3 years and I have no cravings for that nasty shit. It stinks!

I thought Michigan taxed the snot out of cigarettes, I had no idea Aus taxed up to 20 bux a pack, WOW!

You guys haven't posted in awhile.... Keep up the nonsmoking! It will get easier. Trust me.

Food tastes better, beer tastes better, the ole lady smells better... lol It will get better!

rampagemt

Re: No Smoking.

I might have to pick up a electric cig and try that. Getting sick of the whole smoking thing and you guys are smoke free that's so awsome

Trip..

Here's what I bought.

http://www.litecigusa.net/Joye_510_Vaporizer_Starter_Kit_In_Matte_Black_p/joye510kit-black.htm

and the liquid...

http://www.litecigusa.net/e_cig_liquid_s/23.htm

A bottle of liquid lasts about 2-3 weeks or more depending on how hard you hit it. I recommend the USA (red) blend if you're looking for something that resembles a cigarette-type flavor. Within 2 weeks all I liked were the fruity flavors like grapefruit and pear. Both of these fruits I hate to eat, but the flavored liquid was pretty cool.

Avoid those cheap things you find in gas stations as they are JUNK! Even the expensive ones are junk, you can't buy parts for them. Those are like buying your r/c's at Radio Shack or Walmart. You can buy parts for the 510 I linked up there.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

rampage idiot

GTS 666 said:
I'm still off them have not touched one since I gave up and don't ever intend to put one in my mouth again. If I did I would be a fool now.
Congrats to you!

G

Congrats guys!

I have a freind that quit just over a year ago. He opened a savings act and every week deposits what he would have spent on smokes. Now he takes an extra vacation on his new found savings. He was up to 2 packs a day.

Trip..

With the money I saved on cigarettes, I bought 3 new rifles and several thousand rounds for said rifles... I still spend the same money everyday, but now I buy cool shit like Clodbusters and shotguns! lol

Now if I could only combine the Clod with a semi auto shotgun...

REVOlutionary Rampage

I've never smoked, and don't plan to EVER. If you ever want to quit, go see or be around someone, especially a loved one with terminal lung cancer. visiting them through all the way through the stages of it. You won't even look a a cigarette or have a craving for one EVER after that. Kudo's to the guys that kicked the habit though :)

Clodbuster + Shotgun = Shotbuster? :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts