• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

No Limit R/C of Pennsylvania - Next Event July 14th!

Orcusomega

No Limit R/C of Pennsylvania - Next Event July 14th!!

Registration opens at 9, Racing starts at 10:00!

Come join us for the next event on June 14th, 2012 at the Hobby Hut track!* Even though this is a points-eligible event, all are welcome to come and join us!* Registration opens at 9:00AM, and racing starts at 10:00!*

For more information, check out our website at http://www.nolimitrcofpa.com!

G

+1

Good Times!

Orcusomega

It is a lot of fun - especially since I have been getting more folks out with Rampages!

I am hoping to get enough Rampages to get a 4x4 1/5 MT class together - need more support!

Here's a few of my favorite pics from our May race (since we didnt have enough for a separate class, we put them in the Open class):

Yummy little buggy...

(Edit: for the record, this was totally accidental - we both launched off the line, he pulled in front of me but his back end broke loose, and I hit him, COMPLETELY unintentional, and he still razzes me that it was my only chance at winning - bastard took 1st in Open Class, but I took 2nd MUAHAHAHA)

G

Nice track.

That wasn't your fault. If he didn't want to get run over, he should stay out of the way. LOL

Looks Fun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.