• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Nigerian Brute Force MT5!!

lancier

Here are pics of my MT. This is the Africa Market version called the "Brute Force MT5" Comes with a factory installed 28cc CY engine. Hop ups so far are:

1. DarkSoul-RAMTech Extended Axle Kit

2. 6 Volt 5000mah Hump Battery Pack

3. Outerwears Shockwears Skull

4. Outerwears Pull Start Cover

5. Outerwears Pre-Filter

6. Futaba T3PM 2.5GHz FAAST Transmitter/Receiver.

Awaiting a Jetpro Side Pipe and Hitec Digital servos: HS5745/HS5645. Since ran 2 tanks thru the engine. The axle extenders gives the truck fantastic stability even on high speed turns.

lancier

Thanks Guys. Will try to get some action picks of the MT real soon. The Jetpro pipe and hitec servos is taking ages to get to my location:( The stock servos are quite good. Over two tanks of fuel and they are still kicking strong. I made sure i adjusted to good EPA settings on steering and brake throw to give longer lifespan to the servos. The servo response time is quite fast using the Futaba 2.5Ghz. I also secured all the dogbone joints with insulation tape to ensure the pins don't fall off. The only problem i've got are the short fuel lines. They practically touch the muffler. I am yet to find the right type of line here so i could extend the lentgh. In all, the MT is the best of its kind on Planet Earth!

Marc101885

where did you get the shock outerwears from, ive been thinking about getting them and i cant tell what size to get

lancier

Marc101885 said:
where did you get the shock outerwears from, ive been thinking about getting them and i cant tell what size to get
Got 'em from largescalerc. They are the HPI shockwears. Fits the Rampage/Brute Force. Different colours and patterns to choose from. The yellow skull pattern and colour i picked best goes with the design of the body of my MT.

M

magnum57

KUN114 gave me the idea to replace my fuel line with this. http://www.davesmotors.com/store/product623.htmlIt has a larger outside diameter and makes the rubber gromet tighter. I haven't noticed any leaks so far. I extended the length and zip tied to the roll bar.

pipie 3c.jpg

/monthly_2008_10/583c6053d4f26_pipie3c.jpg.629bd7dbe4f7e85443d64d8e1b61b970.jpg

lancier

magnum57 said:
KUN114 gave me the idea to replace my fuel line with this. http://www.davesmotors.com/store/product623.html
It has a larger outside diameter and makes the rubber gromet tighter. I haven't noticed any leaks so far. I extended the length and zip tied to the roll bar.
Thannks for the tip Magnum. Davesmotors is a no-go for me. Sometime ago, i wanted to place an order for a Baja SS and a certain chap by the name Brad took me for an online creditcard scammer just because i reside in Nigeria. :( :mad: After repeated emails to him trying to vouch for my intergrity, he finally gave me a payment option that could not be transacted from my end due to our current monetary laws (No outbound western union; country not listed on paypal). He bluntly refused my credit card or the secure wire transfer option which was available to me. As the hobby gets noticed here in Africa, i think US dealers and distributors should see the huge market potential here. Once seller can autenticate buyer's transaction, business ought to go on. What davesmotors did too me was not encouraging in the least. I aint putting down the site;just disappointed at the treatment i got. No worries though. I took my hard earned dough elsewhere. Davesmotors' loss was another site's gain. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts