• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Newbie with a Rampage MT!

Jmbtow

First I'd like to say thanks for accepting me into the forum. I recently was given a preowned rampage mt that needed some tlc. I have already bought new steering servos, pipe, cvd's, body, front and rear upper and lower aluminum arms, rear aluminum hubs and aluminum front steering knuckles and hub mounts. I am having a little trouble installing the front knuckles and hub mounts any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks once again!!!

KILLGORE

First I'd like to say thanks for accepting me into the forum. I recently was given a preowned rampage mt that needed some tlc. I have already bought new steering servos, pipe, cvd's, body, front and rear upper and lower aluminum arms, rear aluminum hubs and aluminum front steering knuckles and hub mounts. I am having a little trouble installing the front knuckles and hub mounts any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks once again!!!
It sounds like you are off to a good start. Welcome to the Forum!

Jmbtow

Kind of the sleeves that come with the hub mounts are too short. The knuckle and hub bind up when tightened also there is some space left at the bottom. I read up on a thread about this problem some people say you have to grind down the top part of the hub mount si that the sleeve can stick out a bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts