• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new website

Ol' fart

Try 7075RC.com and lit me know what you think of it. The link to the left is not hooked up yet.

Ol' fart

I'll be adding stuff this week. Just wanted to see if it works.

Soon there will be Chimera parts, Chassis, and complete hoped up cars and trucks, and gas and electric rollers too. Soon there will be a Losi chassis and a completely new car from 7075RC called the SCAR, jumbo sized like a Losi with a full Chrome-moly cage and a stainless steel body

G

Look'n pretty good!

Love the new Chimera rear shock tower!

rampage idiot

Ol said:
I'll be adding stuff this week. Just wanted to see if it works.Soon there will be Chimera parts, Chassis, and complete hoped up cars and trucks, and gas and electric rollers too. Soon there will be a Losi chassis and a completely new car from 7075RC called the SCAR, jumbo sized like a Losi with a full Chrome-moly cage and a stainless steel body
Sounds great!

Sergio

Yeah how about us Mt guys a 7075 chassis will make me happy don't know the rest of you guys

Ildy666

Sergio said:
Yeah how about us Mt guys a 7075 chassis will make me happy don't know the rest of you guys
I hear u on that...I like to have longer chassis like the losi wheel base.would love to have a bigger longer BADDER MT.also would like a MT style body that would fit right so the wheel wells are over the tires not staggering them...but thats just me...but Who also is wanting a bigger version of the MT??????

Ol' fart

I hear you MT guys. what are you looking for??? What is most important?

Sergio

I really would like a zero flex chassis wide enough to use the turtle racing pullstar and have the engine mount already machine on it.

G

Ol said:
I hear you MT guys. what are you looking for??? What is most important?
I find the front hubs to be too week when running the huge MT tires.

A longer chassis for the 5t sized bodies would be awesome! This would also generate a need for front and rear top plates to be able to use the factory cages.

Don't forget those awesome diff cases!

Ildy666

Sergio said:
I really would like a zero flex chassis wide enough to use the turtle racing pullstar and have the engine mount already machine on it.
two great suggestions.wider,longer,more rigid chassis also love the idea of intergrated engine mount...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts