• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New to Redcat

caprini83

Hey everyone, new to the site and was looking at the Redcat Rampage DuneRunner 4X4. I wanted to know how everyone likes their dunerunner 4x4? I own a HPI Baja 5SC and want to get another 5th scale, but would like to get a 4x4 this time. I also wanted to know what kind of aftermarket parts are out there for them. Any info would be great.

Loud72

Not to bash my dune runner 4x4 but If it were I, I would really look at getting one of the new Rampage XB 4x4 1/5's that Redcat has out. They're sold out at the moment. Once the lucky new owners on this forum start trying them out I'm sure they'll be happy to voice their opinion on them.

Regards,

Loud72

bbuzzard

Contributor
I agree with Loud72. I loved my DR but now, to make it competitive, it is being converted to a TT hence, easier to get parts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts