• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Tirod Kerry video at the track

TIROD KERRY

Hello , Peeps hope ya haven a good weekend .

Remmber that servo i ws looken for . Ya im gona need one after this thing went on the rampage its all there just watch lolol .

[ame]

[/ame]

BertR

Holly smokes that was crazy!!! That looks like it was fun as hell.. but made my foot start to hurt just watching . Good thing you got it stopped without using a fence post or a wall lol. kinda cuts the cost down a bit!! Cool video

G

I love your vids man! Another great one! Got all the action recorded. Glad to see no serious injuries with the little one.

TIROD KERRY

Thanks guys for the kind words . My brothers kid is just fine . cant wate to get the thing going agin and head back out .

BoukeG

Great video you got there and nice bashing location. And yup, you need a kill switch, lol! Glad your brothers kid is fine - he was kinda already in the air, so I guess he was 'lucky'. If he would have stand still, and then get that weight on his leg - oooph.. That would have broken bones.

Tight action also with the camera man dude - is he still alive? At times you get soooo close :). Very entertaining!

TIROD KERRY

Thanks for the kind words

BoukeG said:
Great video you got there and nice bashing location. And yup, you need a kill switch, lol! Glad your brothers kid is fine - he was kinda already in the air, so I guess he was 'lucky'. If he would have stand still, and then get that weight on his leg - oooph.. That would have broken bones.Tight action also with the camera man dude - is he still alive? At times you get soooo close :). Very entertaining!
My brother was in the drivers seat I cant drive and flim so I flim . I use a Pole and at the end of that pole I made using PVC pipe is the video cam . The car comes close to the cam and the effect is it looks like its close to me . A nifty little trick .

G

TIROD KERRY said:
My brother was in the drivers seat I cant drive and flim so I flim . I use a Pole and at the end of that pole I made using PVC pipe is the video cam . The car comes close to the cam and the effect is it looks like its close to me . A nifty little trick .
That is a cool trick. Beats run'n over your camera man. LOL

Deluge

TIROD KERRY said:
Sweet trick! You got some great vid with it.

krashkrieg

Contributor
You really make great videos!....that is a neat trick, I've seen youtube vids of BMX video guys doing the same thing...great perspective!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts