• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New tires

G

Looks good man!

I always love a new set of shoes!

rampagemt

I am just worried I used the ddm beadlock screws and they were shorter then the stock screws. Am gonna test it this weekend and see

G

The only time I've had problems with the short screws is if I take them back out and reinstall them. Like to change tires or beadlocks. The holes get a bit looser. The longer versions then become needed.

Deluge

rampagemt said:
I am just worried I used the ddm beadlock screws and they were shorter then the stock screws. Am gonna test it this weekend and see
Longer screws are preferred in the beadlocks. I've seen the short ones get ripped out.

rampagemt

Sure makes that body look weird now. Now either tt body or something else undecided right now. Am upping the gearing otherwise it be a pooch. I was tempted to try it and see if I can lift the front end up.

Deluge

Yeah, that's why I prefer the stock tires on the MT. Anything else looks a bit undersized. You could try and lower the body a little, that'll help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts