• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New project!

hotrod9193

id like to see someone make a aftermarket body for the chimera!

G

Silent_chaos said:
lemme guess.. are you aiming for that Graphil RRV4? :p
Yep....

That's my favorite!

G

hotrod9193 said:
id like to see someone make a aftermarket body for the chimera!
Get yourself the clear body panels and throw on a wicked paint job. ;)

hotrod9193

RCDAD said:
Get yourself the clear body panels and throw on a wicked paint job. ;)
I will. Mines already busted up from where the pull start slipped out of my hand and hit the body. Shattered like glass. Would like to see somthing stronger or maby I just got a weak one

G

I will. Mines already busted up from where the pull start slipped out of my hand and hit the body. Shattered like glass. Would like to see somthing stronger or maby I just got a weak one
They do get really brittle in the cold. After you paint it, you can reinforce it with some mesh tape and shoe goo.

BertR

I agree with you Ildy! If we had a nice TRUCK body I would sport one in a flash.

Silent_chaos

grafildave said:
It depend on the request mate ;)
Awesome!

If I create a thread, how many Confirmed Requests do you require to make the same design to fit the XB?

(note that most of us here use the triple filter)

G

Phill said:
Nice!When are you making one for the Dunerunner?
The 5b-G can be used on the Dune Runner.

G

Silent_chaos said:
Awesome!If I create a thread, how many Confirmed Requests do you require to make the same design to fit the XB?

(note that most of us here use the triple filter)
The problem with that, is everybody says yes but only a small percentage buy. We created a huge thread for the current Redcat bodies. It gas taken 2 years to sell 20 bodies. LOL and I sell them at my cost. :eek:

G

I am working with 7075RC on a chassis that will allow you to run most of the larger bodies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.