• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New project!

Silent_chaos

RCDAD said:
The problem with that, is everybody says yes but only a small percentage buy. We created a huge thread for the current Redcat bodies. It gas taken 2 years to sell 20 bodies. LOL and I sell them at my cost. :eek:
Wow! that sucks. well what about pre-order money?

I mean, no manufacturing until you have like 50-100 paid pre-paid orders or so..

Last edited by a moderator:
G

It might fit OK with some trimming. The only issue is, it's much wider than the chassis. That would allow debris in if left open.

grafildave

We're always at your disposal guys,but of course if we have a lot of request of bodies (minimum 80/100) we can make another mold because the cost to realize a new mold is 3000/4000 Euro (design, development, cost of materials, pre-production and production)

Silent_chaos

Well, Since no one wants to have XB with the body of RRV5.

is there any possible way in which I can run my XB with G-Revo Redbull 2014?

maybe some kind of an mount adapter in which pins would align?

in another note, can you please give me the dimensions front to end and its largest width distance?

it would be much nicer if you happen to have an XB standing by and the G-Revo Redbull body on it.. So we can see the points of difference.

i want one so bad and I don't wanna throw 200$ for nothing :/

G

Since it is a larger body you can always trim it down. I'm sure you could mount it. You can add a truck body post set to the side guards of the XB for support. Another option would be to purchase a set of side guards from the V5 and trim and mount them to the XB chassis. I am working with 7075RC on a XB chassis to run these larger bodies. :)

grafildave

RCDAD said:
Since it is a larger body you can always trim it down. I'm sure you could mount it. You can add a truck body post set to the side guards of the XB for support. Another option would be to purchase a set of side guards from the V5 and trim and mount them to the XB chassis. I am working with 7075RC on a XB chassis to run these larger bodies. :)
I'm very curious to see,friend!!!

G

Looks awesome with the vents opened up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts