• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Jetpro Rear Rampage Silenced Pipe

beachthrottle

Just got this from Dino at Jetpro

you have to remove the rear part of the roll cage

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

kryptonite

you might want to put the mt bumper on the rear. that pipe will take a nice beating. just cut the ends off and it looks ok..

NEWCARNAGE

Putting the bumper on is not quite that easy i did it tonight it took some dremel work and alot of patience but its protected know

basher

hmm yours fit a llitle bit different then mines did. my pipe is slightly differnt though. i don't have the silencer and mine clears the roll cage. I think if u cut it at the header and weld it back at a 10 or 15 minuit turn u should clear it just fine. local body shops don't mind takin off a few minits to weld it back 4 u . good luck dude. i love mine. don't have any diff cups left in the tool box at this moment but, so i haven't been running. but it seems like that pipe gets on that motor instantly. it screams like hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts