• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New body for my xb

cordy

Ok I needed a new body for my xb so I got a nutech thunderbolt 2 body,it fits. You trim the back of the body so the factory cut outs will fit over the front springs. You can see in the pictures the body posts I made out of 5/16 th`s aluminum tubeing. Mind you this body does not come with window mask or any decals. You can see how the body fits in the pictures. 100_0527.jpg 100_0528.jpg 100_0529.jpg

ChuenouXiao

cordy said:
Ok I needed a new body for my xb so I got a nutech thunderbolt 2 body,it fits. You trim the back of the body so the factory cut outs will fit over the front springs. You can see in the pictures the body posts I made out of 5/16 th`s aluminum tubeing. Mind you this body does not come with window mask or any decals. You can see how the body fits in the pictures. 100_0527.jpg 100_0528.jpg 100_0529.jpg
What kind of tire are those? Soft or hard? Proline tires? Where do I get them?

cordy

They are rc4wd dune reapers rears for 5t I got them from daves discount motors. they are hard .

cordy

I used bycicle 24x 125-2.15 innertube. Cost $4.96 at walmart. Enough to do 8 shocks. Spray the inside of your tube with siliconespray or wd-40 will let the tube slide on easyer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts