• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

new battery

G

Redcat racing shop and Python motor sports to the left both carry them. :)

k.jensen

just a little input... I whent with a 2000 MAH (6.6v) LifePO batterypack from LRP. it lasts for about 8x500cc gasoline (8 tanks) before it needs recharging, and I'm running 2 highpowerd servos, 1x35kg (stearing) and 1x29kg (throttle) and I'm guessing it will last for 6-7 tanks when I put on my front and break lights :p

it's a very compact batterypack that gives alot of constant power and even gives more space in the radiobox wich I like since I'm putting a light controller this weekend or the next.

G

I am thinking about trying the 6.6v 3200mah LIFE from Killer RC. I don't have a charger that supports LIFE.

k.jensen

RCDAD said:
I am thinking about trying the 6.6v 3200mah LIFE from Killer RC. I don't have a charger that supports LIFE.
go get the Life battery from Killer Rc if the dimensions fits, and go get a life charger while you are at it :p I use the maxam pro 5000 charger myself, great charger :D

G

I'm going to. I just received the thunder t6 and 4 of the 5300 mah lipo's for my boys shredders. Power supply will be here next week. I will now order me the life receiver pack. It is also like 1/2 the weight of the nickle battery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts