• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Aluminum Rims on my XB-E

XBENOOB

I purchased some new aluminum wheels from ebay...

It came as a set of 4... Two fronts and two rears for a 5b...

I ordered two sets of these... I used the rears on my XB-E (Chevy), and the Fronts on my Mad Gear (Dodge).... Only posting pictures of the Chevy.... I have pictures of the dodge in my album.

Vision

Wow those rims look amazing. Are they for a HPi Baja ?

G

Both trucks look great with those.

I ordered a couple sets (different ones) for the same reason. I want all fronts on the XB.

I ordered mine beginning of Janurary. They're still in US customs:(

XBENOOB

Vision said:
Wow those rims look amazing. Are they for a HPi Baja ?
Yes... They are for the baja.. They even included the flanged wheel nut...

RCDAD said:
Both trucks look great with those.I ordered a couple sets (different ones) for the same reason. I want all fronts on the XB.

I ordered mine beginning of Janurary. They're still in US customs:(
I ordered mine on Wednesday Night (Feb 8, 2012 @ 9:00pm EST) .... They arrived today (Feb 13, 2012 @ 5:00pm EST) via UPS.

If anyone is interested... Here's the link where I purchased them from.. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/290616860587?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I have a camera (Contour GPS) mounted on the Chevy.... Once the snow goes away, I will post some runs from the camera on the new rims...

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Where do you have your under glow led's mounted. They look too cool glowing through the wheels!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts