• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

need upgrade for #50055

GIGAWATTS

I have snapped 3 now. its not the plastic that breaks its the steel shaft

sorry its the rear camber link

Last edited by a moderator:

ndoty

Oh sorry i thought is was the plastic breaking. Also i wasn't sure on the part working as i knew most parts for x-series were different. I just judged it on the stock part saying "All Redcat Gas Vehicles". Might have to measure the rod length and diameter and try to get something from McMater Carr. If you still use the plastic threads should not be an issue.

Wayne

I think python hobbies has a replacement made from titanium.

MTMIKE

I bought some titanium pieces from large scale rc. They were for MCD but fit Redcat. Let me see if I can find the part number for you.

MTMIKE

Gigawatts try these from largescale rc. VPP1896T Titanium tie rods (2) MCD EVO 2 & 3. Have not broke one yet since starting to use them. Price was like $50

Wayne

Python Hobbies has a Titanium set for MT or TT for $30. They will not fit the XB. I think he is selling from ebay now but I purchase a set approximately a month ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.