• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need to find a body that won't shatter :)

Orcusomega

Man, I need to find me a good MT body that is not brittle like glass - any suggestions?

Thanks!

Bob

Intense

Great. An after market body for the XBE. Mine has shattered in multiple places. I have been holding it together with duct tape hoping a after market will become available before my duct tape patches quit working.

G

Great. An after market body for the XBE. Mine has shattered in multiple places. I have been holding it together with duct tape hoping a after market will become available before my duct tape patches quit working.
Yes, they will be awesome. The X series bodies are still in development. I'm hoping by spring to see them.

rcgasser

I would like to add that the clear bodies I bought from redcat and painted was thicker then the bodies that came on my MT and XT!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts