• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need some info on parts

lvh

I would just build a steal cage it's a lot stronger. Thats what i did and you can make your cage sit how you want. The first flip it pushed the plastic cage down and smashed the spark plug and no autozone, advanced, tsc,ect.. stocks that plug. Just my 2 cents

flint mann

They are what plugs unused vacuum lines on the robots at work, so they wouldn't be easy to get hold of. What could be used is a pipe nipple that will fit the end of the cage and thread the other end and put a bolt through the bumper hole and drill a hole for the clip that holds the cage.

flint mann

I agree LVH, that a steel cage is best. I also did a roof top landing but instead of breaking my plug I put a hole through the top "skid" plate and tore the rubber on the top of the plug wire. Lets just say that starting it back up was electrifying. For those of us that don't have welders, or like myself the skills with a welder, we have do with what is there until such time as steel cages are offered for sale.

chevyderek72

Ya i'd love a steel rollcage, i can weld, but i don't have a welder. Nor do i probably have the skills to make it look good with all the bends and have it mount right.

I might just go with an x can or the redcat pipe to get up and running. I don't know if i wanna deal with having to make new mounts or making a cage for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts