• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need help about two screws on my truck??

Yannik

Hi Guys,

I just finished working on my Rampage MT and I was left with two Deck Spacers & Countersunk Screws (#50022) and I don't remember where it was...I even checked in the truck manual but I couldn't located it! Do you know where these two screws go on the truck?

Thanks in advance,

Yannik :)

G

Sounds like the engine mounts that go between the flywheel cover and chassis.

G

Trip.. said:
Damn, you guys sure know your Redcats!!!I found a screw with two washers laying in my driveway, do you know where that goes? lol
Sounds like it goes to an RC. LOL

G

Deluge said:
Those are the engine spacers. They go between the chassis and the pull start side of the engine.Here's a visual...

1ov9zo.jpg
Great visual! IMO pictures are always better.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Deluge said:
Too bad their manuals aren't that clear, anymore.
So true...My MT V3 manual from 2 years ago is so much better than the new XT manual I have...

krashkrieg

Contributor
Yannik said:
Hi Guys,I just finished working on my Rampage MT and I was left with two Deck Spacers & Countersunk Screws (#50022) and I don't remember where it was...I even checked in the truck manual but I couldn't located it! Do you know where these two screws go on the truck?

Thanks in advance,

Yannik :)
So how did you mount the engine in without those????

Trip..

I found where that screw went... It went to my recoil. I found out as I punched myself in the face when I went to start it on the stand last night.

Yannik

Deluge said:
Those are the engine spacers. They go between the chassis and the pull start side of the engine.Here's a visual...

1ov9zo.jpg
Hi again Deluge,

The guy who worked on my truck took the two (screw/engine mount (#50022) under the engine like on the picture but the problem is that I can't put the two metal piece called engine mount anymore, it's too tight probably due because of the engine weight. Do you know how to losen the engine so I can fit these two pieces again? Is an important piece because the engine is really tight.

Thanks,

Yanniik

rampage idiot

You should be able to push on the motor to get them in if you cant then you will have to loosen the 3 screws under you gear plate, thats all that holds them in!

Ryneito

You probly need to loosen the screws holding the gear plate on from the bottom. That should give you enough play to get them in there...

Edit***Rampage beat me to it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts