• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My xbe to monster tuck build

Knuckles

So far this is what I got done, 7075rc c hubs,bearing holders,motor mount kit,custom made cap style hubs to fit my mcd tires and wheels, leopard 5698motor, castle creations xl-2 esc, 2 max amps 9000mah batteries, castle creation pro bec, truck front and rear bumpers. Have not even driven it yet. Will let you guys know how it works. The only problem I have is what to do with all of the stock parts I am not using anymore.

Knuckles

Working on it, I just had surgery. moving a little slow. Hoping to have them up in a couple of days.

Keith81

Wanna see those pics sir!

What did you have surgery on ? (two prior back/neck surgeries here)...

Knuckles

Hernia surgery, had it yesterday around 1pm, so I was up late last night because I slept half the day away. thanks for asking, all doped up today. Sorry if posts don't make sense.

G

Looks good. Anything with a wheelie bar is cool!

Knuckles

In testing it I tore up the plastic spur gear once I hit the hard packed dirt and tires got traction. 7075 is making me a metal spur gear, hopefully it solves the problem. Then I can see what breaks next. LOL

Knuckles

Just had to shave the inner support bracket because using a 9 tooth pinion it would not clear bracket. How is my steel spur coming along? Looking foward to driving it again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts