• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Rampage XB Body

ChuenouXiao

I'm looking to replace my XB body.... finally is becoming distorted due to the heat... Anyone here modified your XB body? Any nice road cage for the XB with out body? I've already cut the window but still the portion toward the bottom rear of the body on the belt drive side is distorted.... any good solution or ideas to best replace my body?

cordy

Here is what I replaced my xb body with and I am running the belt drive.The grafil body is also available at rc pitstop. 100_0543.jpg 100_0541.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuenouXiao

cordy said:
Here is what I replaced my xb body with and I am running the belt drive.The grafil body is also available at rc pitstop. 100_0543.jpg 100_0541.jpg
Is it already available?

cordy

This is a nutech thunderbolt 2 body(available from nutech racing u.s. a. ). Check with rc dad for the grafil body`s.

Last edited by a moderator:

cordy

Thier ok for the pavement,not enough grab in the dirt, compared to my elcon`s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts