• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Rampage MT

REVOlutionary Rampage

I figured I'd post an updated pic to show you guys what my truck looks like now. Plus, I think this pic turned out good :D

- CPI Pipe

- x2 Hitec 805BB Servo

- Venom 5000 MAH Receiver battery

- Traxxas 2.4 Link transmitter/receiver combo

I'm working on getting a kill switch as well. But, I have to change my radio to run it.

G

Im glad I saved mine. I was thinking of throwing them back on. The tires are what makes it a MT.

REVOlutionary Rampage

Deluge said:
Did you ever use the font I sent? Curious to see what you did with it!
Sorry about the late reply. :eek: I didn't see this until today. I have tried it on a few pics. But, I've got to either play with the size of the font. Or, get a better pic to really have it look good. I'll let you know if I come up with something good. :) @ Everyone else Thanks for the nice comments. A lot of the tips & tricks, and also recommendations for upgrade parts. which then went on the truck. I have learned about on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

REVOlutionary Rampage said:
Sorry about the late reply. :eek: I didn't see this until today. I have tried it on a few pics. But, I've got to either play with the size of the font. Or, get a better pic to really have it look good. I'll let you know if I come up with something good. :) @ Everyone else Thanks for the nice comments. A lot of the tips & tricks, and also recommendations for upgrade parts. which then went on the truck. I have learned about on this forum.
Sounds good, dude.

REVOlutionary Rampage

Update #2

This is what my truck looks like now, since the last update. I have also upgraded to the Futaba 3PL, so I could remotely kill the truck. I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet though. But otherwise than that it's still like a tank. :)

ackack

Are your wheels on the wrong way round?

REVOlutionary Rampage

ackack said:
Are your wheels on the wrong way round?
Yeah, I just noticed that now that you said something. I just threw the tires on to try it once I got everything back together. Surprisingly, it didn't seem to act any different than if I had the wheels the right way.

I have since fixed the tires.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.