• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my rampage mt monster truck issues

dalentx

ok i did have probs getting my truck started...but i finally got it going an been running it...but now while im running it an its not out of my range...it will just up an stop...it stays running but it stops an i pull the throttle an it wont go...i have to walk towards it a little bit an it will go again...why is the truck doing this or what causes this issue

Darack73

Sounds like a radio issue. Check all batteries and conections to the reciever in the truck. Check your antenna for kinks or any out of the normal.

dalentx

the antenna is just a little stub..it doesn't retract in an out...i put new batteries in it...my connections are good

bbuzzard

Contributor
What radio/RX are you using? I found that the stock radio system is hit or miss. I have had one work correctly then the another had range issues. I saw a video that went over a fix with the transmitter's antenna but I switched over to my Futaba system and had no issues since the swap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.