• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new XB and a FG 2wd MT I just picked up

Wicked

Hey guys,

Well here is my XB and my FG 2wd that I just got a few days go. I traded a Supercat 49" boat for it.

All the XB has right now is the CPI pipe and the outerwears.

I dragged the rigs outside yesterday for some pix. So here you go.

Wicked

What I have been up today while my little guy is down for his nap. Pulled the wheels off and disassembled the rims. Going to do some polishing.

Wicked

Hey thanks.

Its more of a cleaning project for the winter were as the XB is a modding to get ready to run. Going to order some 7075 parts for it. I am also going to pull the motor and sell that and the stock pipe. I still have a new zenoha 27 kicking around that I am going to throw in.

Wicked

Sprint 77 said:
What the yell is all that white stuff all over your porch???
I am so sorry you don't live where there is snow. Must be hard not having christmas for your kids... JK!! But really I lovew the snow. Allot of my family moved south to get rid of it. Not me. I'm Canadian tough!

Wicked

Well I did it.

Ordered the 7075 hollow gear plate, front knuckles, C hubs, rear carriers, and the bearings to go with. Then ordered the plastic mounted MT wheels and tires, volt watch's for both rigs, new fuel tank, lighter shock springs, and the chocolate bar from DDM for the FG. O and yesterday I ordered the DT1 air filter with the green outerwear's from TGN also for the XB.

I'm now RC broke. :)

amstel78

Nice vehicles! I love the four wheel discs on the FG. That's impressive!

What kind of air filter is that on the XB?

Last edited by a moderator:

Inertia Racing Products

amstel78 said:
Nice vehicles! I love the four wheel discs on the FG. That's impressive!What kind of air filter is that on the XB?
Looks to me like the stock air filter...

it looks like the one that came on my XB, which is now in the pull off parts pile thats getting bigger..Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts