• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my new ;very used xt..

Ildy666

Well just picked up a xt.traded for some l.e.d lights and a back up camera.it needs some work but it has 30.5 motor.it went out of control and 3 cars ran it over.got a box of new parts to put it back together.but its in one piece.its only 2 months old.the guy i got it from just abuses his stuff and moves on to other things.so his loss my gain.if i could figure out how to post pictures off my Samsung android phone i could show everybody.if any one knows how to post pic off android phone hit me up.i got alot of pics and vids waiting to get posted.Im a motorhead not a pc guy.thanx Ildy......

G

You just need the photobucket app. It's free. You upload the photos to photo bucket and paste the image code to the body of the forum and it shows up as a photo when you post.

Ildy666

It blew out 2 tires/rims,rear shock mount and rear diff.he replaced shock mount and diff.he got new tires and rims.but that was 2 months ago when he first got it.now the gear plate snapped i believe the engine got loose and snapped the plate.so he took it apart and never fixed it.then he stole the steering servo out of it for his rock crawler rc that he already put $2500 into.so he said he let it go for$150.but i ended trading him some l.e.d lights and back up camera for one of his tow trucks.its got a tuned pipe on it kinda looks like the Redcat pipe but its 2 pieces with springs holding together reminds me of my nitro savage pipe.hell for some lights and camera I'll never use i think i got a good deal.no radio either going to get another gt3b flysky .i got photo bucket on my phone & dropbox Im just friggin stupid when it comes to technology.id rather be riding or racing then messing with computers.that's just me....

G

no radio either going to get another gt3b flysky
Another one?

You know, the FS3GTb can store settings for ten different cars. You just need the $7 receiver.

Ildy666

Yea but i got 2 sons i already have a mt,and nuetech thunder bolt, so i need another 2.4 ghz radio so all 3 of us can play at the same time.i got at least 7 fm radios.but for $50 i just buy another flysky don't like to use the fm radios with all the inteference.plus i live in jersey and there's alot of interference.we're way over populated...lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts