• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

my new/old mt

Ron E

Contributor
yepper, got my old mt back. i sold it to a friend a couple years ago & he never ran it, but wouldn't give it up. i just talked him into finally selling it back to me. this was my first rampage/large scale i ever had, got her in 08, the very first shipment Rampagehopups ever had. now i have my full mod 35cc v1 tt, my all aluminum v1 mt nicely modded into a desert truck and my xt i just got from obeast. i'm a happy man...

35ccttpics008.jpg

35ccttpics009.jpg

35ccttpics010.jpg

35ccttpics011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
thanks dudes... :D

ya, she's old school rampage, almost 4 years old... but she's in perfect shape and built well. also the v1 mt was 1000.00 back in 08 when i pre-ordered it and with all the aluminum, pipe, body, radio, bearing kit, and other mods (lots) i had about 2500.00 in her so welcome home & i might as well keep it forever.

rcn-hobbies

Ron E said:
yepper, got my old mt back. i sold it to a friend a couple years ago & he never ran it, but wouldn't give it up. i just talked him into finally selling it back to me. this was my first rampage/large scale i ever had, got her in 08, the very first shipment Rampagehopups ever had. now i have my full mod 35cc v1 tt, my all aluminum v1 mt nicely modded into a desert truck and my xt i just got from obeast. i'm a happy man... 35ccttpics008.jpg

35ccttpics009.jpg

35ccttpics010.jpg

35ccttpics011.jpg
Where did you get the cage on tht TT? It is awesome!

Ruffy

Has a decal on it says large scale RC.com. not sure if that's where he got it. I need to build a buggy cage now.

Deluge

ruffy said:
has a decal on it says large scale rc.com. Not sure if that's where he got it. I need to build a buggy cage now.
vvvvvvvvvv

ron e said:
thanks dudes, i love that cage also... my fabricator/welder cousin made it for me... :D

Ron E

Contributor
k.jensen said:
damn! you've got waaaay to much cool cash.... either that or you don't have a wife... LMAO
haha, thanks dude... i have a cool wife ;)

but all my toys have been a purchased / built over several years, some cars i collected parts for over a year then assembled... i find rc's and motorcycles keep me out of trouble. :D

k.jensen

Ron E said:
haha, thanks dude... i have a cool wife ;) but all my toys have been a purchased / built over several years, some cars i collected parts for over a year then assembled... i find rc's and motorcycles keep me out of trouble. :D
Thumps up for your wife... My own allowed me to buy yet another largescale from redcat so that I'm back at 2 largescale rc's :p never use the small ones I've got flooding arround.

yeah it's great to have a hobby!! but damn that cage made me wanna get a hold of some one who can build my XB a new one like that :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts