• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My new MT

turbogolf

Hey guys! Got a MT V1 with the upgrade kit. Installed the upgrade last week and the DDM pipe last night. Finally got to paint the body (not my first RC, but first paint job ever). I cannot believe how much paint this beast required, 3 bottles of 3oz metallic black and blue!. The body is lowered to have the roof in contact with the roll cage for maximum support, I also like the "low rider" look of the MT with the stock wheels. Stock 23cc fuelie, might upgrade, might not, depends how much I actually drive this baby. Anywho, let me know what you guys think. Thanks! :)

kryptonite

nice turbo!! look awsome all black. (im always short on paint!). i like how you stuffed the rear roll cage out of the body(i did the same thing) looks great. now run the balls of it!! you might want more power soon. that 23 is so under powered. kind of like putting a 4cyl in a viper..lol. for $75.00, i would put a 28.5 top end on it. that pipe and motor combo will be disturbing..

turbogolf

Thanks Kryptonite! I'll try to run this baby more than I do with all my other toys. I have too many shelf queens. I have two 1/5 on roads, one 1/5 buggy, two 1/8 nitro MTs, two 1/10 scale on roads, two 1/18 scale electric MTs, two 1/8 crawlers, one 1/10 crawler, one 1/10 ST and now this big boy. That's not mentioning the three gas helis that I don't fly and a 2m sailplane. I guess I enjoy the build just a little bit more? Nevertheless, this is an awesome truck. Gotta love this hobby!

kryptonite

turbogolf said:
Thanks Kryptonite! I guess I enjoy the build just a little bit more? Nevertheless, this is an awesome truck. Gotta love this hobby!
i get ya.. the build and rebuild is a large part of my hobby as well. but damn damn your collection is pretty heavy!! what 5th scale on-raods do you have? i was into 5th scale on-road racing for a few seasons. to damn expensive..

turbogolf

I have a couple of "classics", a Bergonzoni and Columbia MK5. It's hard to find parts for them now so they are just "show cars" in my study. The rampage rally looks good. I might get one in the future when I get the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

fastlane

Team Driver
Nice paint I do like flat black. Looks killer

Last edited by a moderator:

turbogolf

Thanks Fastlane! Black does look good on the MT, but it would be pretty hard to hide the mud once it's in motion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.