• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My New Jetpro Pipe Xb

powerslave69

awesome!!

tboracing said:
Just Receive My New Pipe
that is one mean looking green machine. did you do any mod to make it sit right on your ride. Other guys told me the rear pipe is so problematic. I like it better than the side mount pipe. It's out of the way and don't cover any part of the body. Tell us your impression after you run it. I'm most interested in finding out if it really gets in the way when you're jumping. LOVE IT!!! :D

feder98

rampage pipe

what is that pipe called?

rob64n

Contributor
powerslave69 said:
that is one mean looking green machine. did you do any mod to make it sit right on your ride. Other guys told me the rear pipe is so problematic. I like it better than the side mount pipe. It's out of the way and don't cover any part of the body. Tell us your impression after you run it. I'm most interested in finding out if it really gets in the way when you're jumping. LOVE IT!!! :D
It's perfect on the XB, you shouldn't have any issues. I have only had issues with it on the XT with bending

powerslave69

Love it!

tboracing said:
good job. After this run, did you check the bottom part of the pipe? did you get some rubbing on the ground? What's holding the end of the pipe?did it come with a bracket?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts