• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Mt baja Conversion

Deansta

rampage idiot said:
Truck looks awesome cool video, what wheels and tires are you using
Glad you guys like the vid. Yeah way to many Rocks!

You need the wheel adapters so you can fit the rims/wheels on the mt.

Vertigo 24mm HPI wheel adapters for Mt/TT/Dune Runner ddm part # is

Wheels are Pro-Line Desperado Rears for hpi 5b/5t ddm part # Pn2707/03

Tires are Hostile MX rear exrra hard compound for HPI 5b/5t ddm part # tt339

Soft inserts

Thanks all!

Deansta

Oh yeah to our suprise some dude who runs the spot jas been workin on a small rc track up there and we got to drive on it but it was narrow and rocky and too small for 1/5. This spot is located in Azusa Calif up in the canyon. There is a 4x4 recreational park. If you have a 4x4 (not an RC 4x4 lol) you'll have access to some nice bashing. We were in a 2 wheel drive vehicle so we couldn't cross the river.

Deluge

I've got two awesome bash spots near by. One is an abandoned lot that was being developed. It's pretty sweet.

Deansta

Man you guys are lucky! I got to look far and wide just to find a a spot. Ive spent so much time on google earth I felt like a spy lookin for a secret bunker The location I went to is at least an hour away from my house. I remember when I was a kid you could always find a spot to ride your bike or a construction zone but now everythings developed or has a fence to keep you out. Luckily they just opened a new 1/5 track at Irvine Lake. Still an hour away but at least it's maintained and best of all no big arsh rocks!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

al240 said:
Thanks Dad, Will that drop right on over the Xt pipe across the back?
Yes it will.

G

Here is the one up for sale just have to get it up on the site.

-

5a7bb32494c6799828fc952bdbd38f50.jpg

631cd6cc58535a4d7ab0c8e04c711322.jpg

53ffb56a35cc388f42c7e2adeb28641d.jpg

b36f76b6110e2d7272e7847f18d04b32.jpg

G

All paint. The body will be shipped with the decal sheet for head & tail lights.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts