• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Losi Killer!!

Obeast44

Banned
XDEEDUBBX said:
stock for stock on the track which one wins? your losi or your xt?
No clue, neither of them have been ran!

I will let ya know in June how the Losi fairs on the track vs competition :D

krashkrieg

Contributor
OOOOBeast! that's awesome, I'm so Jealous!!! My LHS had one on their counter and it is F'n huge an so well "Losi" made I also love the kinda built in cage....I'll always be a Losi fan since my first RC was an 8T v1 Nitro

Could you be waitin' on the new OBR Losi motor?

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
krashkrieg said:
OOOOBeast! that's awesome, I'm so Jealous!!! My LHS had one on their counter and it is F'n huge an so well "Losi" made I also love the kinda built in cage....I'll always be a Losi fan since my first RC was an 8T v1 NitroCould you be waitin' on the new OBR Losi motor?
Either the OBR Billet Reed motor or the DPR Syndicate reed motor :D

DemonRC

You should've let me get some video of the XBE lapping the local 5ive w/ a BZM in it before you spent the cash. :(

G

My Losi Killer!!We are starting to race every 2 weeks at Fear Farm, and there are alot of Baja, Redcat and Losi there. I had to make a Losi killer, to show some love for Redcat!!

It is a stock 30.5 with only loctite, a Flowsytem pipe and a new body.

Rob - Forum Owner and Owner of RampageHopUps
Did ya ever get it out?

How did she do?

Any pics or vids?

Top Jimmy

The Losi is impressive....The fact that it's nearly 3X's the price of the XB or XT is a HUGE drawback! .I'll stick with my Redcat! Although the KM T2000 did catch my eye ;)

G

They come with metal gears. All gassers could use a pipe improvement. Shocks are fine.

Bearings are cheap 60 bucks for a full set of ceramic.

Most 5ive owners do just as many hop-ups for a lot more $.

The cats are an entry level 5th scale. Parts are cheap in comparison. The Redcats are a great value.

cordy

All I can tell you almost all losi change motor=$500 or more they all get a pipe=$300.That being said just two upgrades = $800 added to the $1500 = $2300 and a lot more options to add.So you can get a lot of cats for that much money,however if you have money to burn get a losi or hpi and chrome plate it. Whatever you choose have fun.

rcgasser

cordy said:
All I can tell you almost all losi change motor=$500 or more they all get a pipe=$300.That being said just two upgrades = $800 added to the $1500 = $2300 and a lot more options to add.So you can get a lot of cats for that much money,however if you have money to burn get a losi or hpi and chrome plate it. Whatever you choose have fun.
+1 and the XB does not have plastic gears.

GTS 666

cordy said:
I agree the stock setup is slow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts