• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Losi Killer!!

RampageHopUps

We are starting to race every 2 weeks at Fear Farm, and there are alot of Baja, Redcat and Losi there. I had to make a Losi killer, to show some love for Redcat!!

DesRat1.jpg

DesRat2.jpg

DesRat3.jpg

FlowXTside.jpg

It is a stock 30.5 with only loctite, a Flowsytem pipe and a new body.

DemonRC

That sure looks good. You should weld some spikes on that exhaust and scare everybody off the track. It's a mean looking mofo.

G

Nice! Looks great. That Flowsystem pipe really tucks in nice for a large side mount.

RampageHopUps

DustyR3825 said:
That Pipe does Look Amazing!! I actully looked earlier today and they still don't have them listed on there website....
I will add them on RampageHopUps tonight.

RampageHopUps

That is the old Desert Rat from Proline. It was on an MT, thats why there are 2 sets of holes!!

Obeast44

Banned
Ol said:
Looking good. now go kill a Losi. kill kitty KILL
cordy said:
Very nice.Hope you do well against the losi lead sled.
Its Alex said:
lol needs a bumper with some spikes or teeth or something( im sure those losi boys will gtfo way unless they want some holes in there shells lol)
Someone mention a Losi? ;)

Yes, I will admit I am somewhat of a traitor. Still love the Redcats, but as you can see the size of the Losi is no joke!

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

G

Gotta admit, very nice lookin truck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts