• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My killer bee v2

G

I've never heard an actual number. I can say that it out performs in range than some of its more expensive competitors.

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
I just picked up a Futaba 4PKS. It's more than I'll ever need. Just awesome! When I get some time I want to do a range test to compare the two. I am guessing the GT3B will hold its own.
It just snaps on with no mod huh?

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I can guarantee I have been 80 + yards with my FLYSKY... I really do believe that if you have this out somewhere that there is no interferance, then your eyesight is the limit.
I have also, but never actually measured the distance.

Deluge

Guantanamo Joe said:
I can guarantee I have been 80 + yards with my FLYSKY... I really do believe that if you have this out somewhere that there is no interferance, then your eyesight is the limit.
Yeah, it'll go pretty damn far!

G

Deluge said:
Jang from URC did a range test. He completely lost sight of the vehicle he was running. It was impressive.
I believe it. I've never had any distance glitching with mine.

Ildy666

+1flysky gt3b i had this radio over a year worth every penny and i also had it over 80 yards+ no problem.i was on hs football field had no interfence or signal loss.i would buy one....

bigboysrctoys

Ive been well over the 100 yrd range recently at a local field, other than some adjustment lacks and the steering wheel getting loose (bearing upgrade) its a great cheap setup. We keep 1 on 3 demo cars ma makes it easy when showing the cars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts