• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My killer bee v2

ChuenouXiao

If I order the flysky controller.... will my killer bee v2 still work with the receiver? Just wondering..... planing to get the flysky :D

bigboysrctoys

What flysky are you getting? I put tge fsgt3b on mine, really like those radios planning on doing some hacks to it here in the future.

G

ChuenouXiao said:
If I order the flysky controller.... will my killer bee v2 still work with the receiver? Just wondering..... planing to get the flysky :D
It will. When you get it in you will notice it uses the same receiver as the factory TX.

G

bigboysrctoys said:
What flysky are you getting? I put tge fsgt3b on mine, really like those radios planning on doing some hacks to it here in the future.
I've read about that. If you do it please post your results.

G

Yeah not expensive. The hack I liked let the screen stay back lit. It's hard to see out doors. You would just have to do a lipo conversion for longer TX batt. life.

G

You have to remove the AA battery tray.

Take the wires and add a plug that fits your pack.

I just used rechargable AAs and use a 12v wall charger that plugged into the Flysky charge port. I never removed the batteries.

Deluge

bigboysrctoys said:
what flysky are you getting? I put tge fsgt3b on mine, really like those radios planning on doing some hacks to it here in the future.
Hacker!!! :D

G

Let us know how the hack goes. If its easy? If the results were positive?

I believe many of us would be very interested. The flysky is a popular radio.

G

rchobby89 said:
you can get the radio already hacked for 50$ on that site
Thats cool. I would do that if I was buying one. Maybe I'll get one for my son...

G

ChuenouXiao said:
Heck... I have no idea what version of firmware to get or what hack to get :( I'm lost.... maybe I'll just buy it stock ....
I just picked up a Futaba 4PKS. It's more than I'll ever need. Just awesome! When I get some time I want to do a range test to compare the two. I am guessing the GT3B will hold its own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts