• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND MT wheels for TT wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Chevy

I've got 4 Rampage MT wheels and rims that I'd like to trade for TT wheels and rims. I have two rampage MTs and I want one to have TT wheels. I'm looking for a straight up trade where shipping is split 50/50.

Let me know if you are interested.

I will also try to post pics.

:)

*EDIT* Here are some pics

Last edited by a moderator:

Heavy Chevy

Bump. Tradezees! Seems like a heck of a good deal to me :)

Heavy Chevy

chevy said:
i would trade you but your mt wheels look alot nicer than my tt ones! :)
Send or post me a pic or two and we'll see ;) The worse I could say is no.....or, I guess I could call ya a butthead but that's not likely ;) Just kidding! But really, post a pic

chevy

Heavy here a pic of the tt wheels I just took a few mins ago...

Heavy Chevy

Tires

Chevy,

I'll trade you these for them. Let me know and we'll exchange shipping info.

I'm interested in that rear wing I saw on your other listing, are you open to letting that go seperate from the roller?

chevy

Heavy I still have the wingits new never ran it just bolted it up

Heavy Chevy

Still available, I do still have my tires. I may keep them at this point but if you have a trade/offer, let me know.

I'm left feeling confused with Chevys total lack of response :confused: , I thought we had almost reached a trade......but then nothing but crickets......

it's dissapointing and surprising. :eek:

chevy

Heavy hey sorry I didnt realize I have the wing and the tt wheels also I would like to trade id also trade you the wing for some parts you might have youd trade just pm me and we can work it out I wasnt ignoring you just didnt see that you were waiting if that ever happens againn just send me a pm and tell me sorry man but yeah id still be up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts