• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mt vs Slash

claude bigelow

I told my buddy he didnt want it with my two speed and new motor. I have to admit he had me on the take off. But before the finish line the MT cruised by him. He tried for the come back cut me off and the pic below will show how the race ended. ega8ysy3.jpg

This motor is really waking up.

berto1230781

Looks to me that u shouldnt be driving lol poor thing its been on the operating table more then the street lol youll get it up and runing again its part of having a hobby :)

claude bigelow

berto1230781 said:
Looks to me that u shouldnt be driving lol poor thing its been on the operating table more then the street lol youll get it up and runing again its part of having a hobby :)
Yep glad I didnt have to pass a driver course to start running. LOL

But of course im already for tomorrow. Me having a part box is the best thing.

Silent_chaos

Im sad and sorry to see this :/

Really man your cars are on the table more than on ground :/

rookie101

Is it just me or is that slash almost as big as the MT??? My XB-E (and all my 1/5) dwarf a slash!

G

Back together and time for some payback! :D

claude bigelow

We'll today we were at it again, and the MT was on top again. My buddy brought his brushless Chimera and it took a lost also. But by the end of the day, three mishaps, three repairs my MT is back on the work bench. Three broken right wheel knuckles, not sure how this is possible. I just can't win in the end.(yes I'm prepared for the jokes)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.