• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

mt v3 exhaust options

ahtwl08

just got a new mt v3 Thursday. wanting to change the exhaust on it. who had tried what? what do you like?

blak__jak

i'm running the ddm dominater side pipe like many others and like it a lot. night and day compared to stock and it doubles as a carrying handle when cool.

Deluge

The DDM Dominator for the MT is nice. It's a torque pipe, which is what the MT needs.

Sergio

rampage idiot said:
I have tried the CPI rear mount and now the Jetpro rear mount I like the Jetpro better!
Can You post pictures of the mt with the body i want to see how the jetpro pipe looks. Thank you

ahtwl08

im really feeling the dominator. glad to see someone agrees. Im not much on the look of the jetpro.

ahtwl08

has anyone messed with the razorhobbies xcan dual stacks? just curious as to how it runs....

TTH

I prefer Jetpro raw finish. Has more torque than DDM on the stock motor but not as fast. My wife has one on her MT Pro. Very solid mount also. Rob@ Rampage Shop hooked us up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jase MT

Hi there!I have the Jetpro side pipe on my Rampage MT and love it. It sounds awesome, and it has great low end torque with the HPI 8000 rpm clutch, as well as great top end. Great warranty and hand made here in the US. Rob also hooked me up with it at Rampageshop.com. Here is a pic. For ya... Jase

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_08/image.jpg.c425a3340eeb64a70938431582547752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wangpanpan

Essential need of the idol is the foods so they must get ready the real foods to get situated durable presently individuals are not being careful to the WOW Gold and also overall wellness and wellness and you. The real foods is the person to reside in long it has to be manufactured from this better FIFA 13 Coins. There are a lot of organic products are enhancing around the globe which may be useful for a foods for getting RS Gold and wellness and fitness enhancement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online