• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT V2 parts? Newer style dogbones

50mph

I thought the V2 MT would have come with the newer dog bones. I have read all through the forum about these. I was ready to green lock tight and grind the pins. I noticed this when I place some foam ear plugs in all my diff cups. I don't have the newer style.

Guess that is another part I will need, after I break these.

Also I noticed that some dog bones, may have had a drunk person, or someone forgot to wear their glasses, but they are not machined the same. It looks like I ran these and twisted the metal. They are only offset by a little, but its noticeable, maybe 3-4 mil off. Also who ever was using the lathe wasn’t doing s very good job, I guess the person drilling just missed the hole. :eek: 5 billion people and I had the one who was trying to get home early.

I was going to green lock tight these in but I could not get a pin out, I tried everything and no luck.

yolonda21

Contributor
don't take the pin out , the green loc tight will penetrate, and then just leave it to set.......these dogbones wont break, but you might shear the pins off. Then just replace the pins if that happens

50mph

I was thinking the same thing, every thing I read was saying it has the newer dog bones. I will ask and see what is up with not having them. Even the spares are the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts