• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

mt shocks on xsc

xscrick

Banned
which mt shocks for the xsc?,, ic the original version for the v1/v2,, which i have seen on sale at few places,, and the v3's which are more expensive,,, ,,, which ones are the rebuildable ones,, and do i just buy fronts and rears,,,,??? or four rears,, etc,,, since im gonna be running phatcat racings shock towers,,,,maybe rears all the way around now...

xscrick

Banned
mt shocks are half the cost of nutech shocks,,, plus anodized blue will match my xsc really well,,, engine is all blue,, clutch case,, intake,,,mt gear plate,,,outerwears,, ,,,,and i think are out of stock for there shocks,,, the shop is about hour and half from where i live here,, over by wisconsin rapids,,,

travmess

If u buy all the shock parts from nutech it ends up being cheaper than buying a whole set i paid like 70 for a full set in parts but they only come in silver so that still leaves that out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online