• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mt exhaust

Rampagenewfie

Hey guys just wondering if any one out there a a suggestions for a good tuned pipe to run on the mt when using he proline dessert rat body. Not really fond of having to part with my side Dom but it will ruin the body to have to cut out that much to clear pipe. Has anyone had any luck with these

http://www.engagerc.com/servlet/the-3704/1-fdsh-5-Engage-Hobby%2C-Performance/Detail

http://www.engagerc.com/servlet/the-286/1-fdsh-5-RC-FS-Racing/Detail

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

Engage RC is teh worst of the worst when it comes to RC anything. Poor service and just bad to deal with. Find someone reputable that has something you want.

vpalace

I don't think I would trust a site that says "maybe" fits...

Sprint 77

Contributor
That second link pipe . Could easily be modded to fit your needs starting with a baja pipe instead . They are very plentiful used and the aluminum is realy easy to work with , modify and weld to fit just where you want it . Or just go with a complete custom build pipe to fit your motor and rpm range you most run at .

Sergio

Sprint 77 said:
That second link pipe . Could easily be modded to fit your needs starting with a baja pipe instead . They are very plentiful used and the aluminum is realy easy to work with , modify and weld to fit just where you want it . Or just go with a complete custom build pipe to fit your motor and rpm range you most run at .
Would You mod a pipe for The Mt i Wanda a rear mount but The options we have i don't like.

Dreggsta

i seen some sites & vids of rear exit stinger pipes that does resemble like a hornets tail. looks cool. but these are a few years earlier & not available anymore from what i seen. nossites i know of sales them.

G

Dreggsta said:
i seen some sites & vids of rear exit stinger pipes that does resemble like a hornets tail. looks cool. but these are a few years earlier & not available anymore from what i seen. nossites i know of sales them.
All custom or modified Baja pipes. As far as I know there has never been a mass produced pipe of that style designed for the Redcats.

Sprint 77

Contributor
The above pipe is not based on the stinger design . That is my design I built totaly from scratch . That was a very nice video with nice credits for all involved shot by the guy I built the first one for.

blak__jak

sprint you haven't really said if you're still making pipes. I saw that video a long time back and was interested myself in a pipe like that but you seemed to have disappeared from the site so I settled for a ddm dom side pipe. what I and i'm sure a lot of other people would be interested in would be a design like that to fit on the d/r without having to mod anything. would you consider doing anything like that?

G

Sprint 77 said:
The above pipe is not based on the stinger design . That is my design I built totaly from scratch . That was a very nice video with nice credits for all involved shot by the guy I built the first one for.
I said custom or a modified Baja pipe. Yours would be the custom. ;)

MrMeatHooks

don't buy the engage pipe! The gasket flange looks 1/16 in. thick! I would use the tuned Redcat pipe, it is desent and well priced! On the top of the quality/performance spectrum, I would recommend a JetPro pipe, great sound and torque!

Sprint 77

Contributor
blak__jak said:
sprint you haven't really said if you're still making pipes. I saw that video a long time back and was interested myself in a pipe like that but you seemed to have disappeared from the site so I settled for a ddm dom side pipe. what I and i'm sure a lot of other people would be interested in would be a design like that to fit on the d/r without having to mod anything. would you consider doing anything like that?
I recently bought a roller chassis xb Dr platform. I am hoping to build some pipes for it as,well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts