• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

mt cage and fuel tank on a xsc

xscrick

Banned
how well will a mt aluminum cage and fuel tank fit on the xsc,,, i want to run a right side exit fluid rc pipe for the baja, its shorter than the vrc,,, should fit good,,,the mt cage looks alot better then the xsc's plus makes a better cage to upgrade upon... extra bracing etc to stiffen chassis,,,ive also made a rear skid plate out of 1/8 '' aluminum that goes a little further forward, and bolts ahead of the rear diff,, to stiffen rear from underneath car too

G

The cage would be tough to fit. Might be easier to build one from scratch. I have seen a few guys install the larger, MT tank in the X-series.

xscrick

Banned
the tank would pretty much be a direct bolt in ,,, correct,,, don't the the under engine chassis supports,, a cage to tie the front and rear to chassis,, would be stornger then the stock gas tank chassis brace,,,,,,,plus my rear chassis skid plate is bolted to diff housing and chassis,,,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts