• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT action pics

Gas Jocky

Got 3 decent pictures of my MT in action from a couple weeks back at Bashfest 2008

scott_6270.jpg

scott_6297.jpg

scott_7897.jpg

Sprint 77

Contributor
Good pics That a FG or Firehammer body? There was a guy asking how it fit just the other day. Little short I though but the way you cut it out and painted it looks better than I thought it would great paint job , and nice pics

M

magnum57

Photo number two is awesome spitten out the track with all fours. Nice job.

Gas Jocky

Thanks, It's an old FG stadium truck body that I took the wing off and filled in the rear deck. It's nice because you don't have to take the body off to start it. I also bought an MCD truck body, same as the fg but 25 bucks cheaper. Just trim the wheel wells etc till it suits your taste.

Chaos

Very nice Scoot, and guys i can attest to how tough these trucks are...Scott and his buddy beats theirs all weekend long and sent them on some mean ole tumbles which they survived..i was impressed..nice pictures bud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts