• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mooman007uk, and Clubin's pipe race.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Clubin said:
Hellya, I tried bidding on so many of them on e-bay, and never won a single one, it seems in the last few minutes people will pay what a new one is worth. I am with moo, it is hard to pass up the price is great and the quality of workmanship looks outstanding.
Thanks Clubin that is my objective to give someone a great durable product. I never get good deals on Ebay either.

mooman007uk

Banned
I only get really good deals on used fg parts from the uk site...those that don't ship overseas I get sent to my mum's house there and she sends them on.

I can't wait for my new pipe, the ss pipe is really good and with the 27/33 gears my ramp is nearly as fast top end as my fg, though my baja kills it off the line...not bad for a 37lb truck...put it on the scales today, fg weighs 24.5lb but for my preferred driving style I want more bottom end

Last edited by a moderator:

Clubin

Banned
mooman007uk said:
And the winner is ME!! whoo hoo
My pipe arrived today did you get yours yet Clubin.... :D

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00230.jpg
You suck Moo! Mine should be here soon.

THat sure does look good, quit pissing around get it mounted get some fresh pictures, and some vid, hupche hupche.

Sun is going down.

I honestly can't wait to see some picture's.

Clubin

Banned
Moo, as soon as I get mine I will make you up a roll cage that clear's the pipe in the rear. If you like it I will make you one up.

Ron E

Contributor
man you guys suck... :D :D:D j/k.

i cant wait for my sprint77 modded dom, looks like i may be a little while out though? he's waiting on the next batch. oh well, looks like it's worth the wait. great looking pipe, nice work sprint77.

now post some video moo............. :cool:

mooman007uk

Banned
here's my idea for roll cage and rear section...roughly mocked up at the mo but it gives the general idea, hope to have it finished on saturday though there is lots to do...want to make another hoop to have 2 more mounting points to chassis near steering servos and a bunch of thinner bracing rod.

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

was going to get an mcd body but i think the asgard body will be the best all round fit so think I'll bite the bullet and order an mcd one...clubin is the atomic body you got the same as mcd one and as thick...where did you get it from?

there will be vid tomorrow for sure and at the weekend it's back to the jump from the first video:eek:

Clubin

Banned
Moo, the quality of The MCD body is far better.

They are worth more, but it is worth it. Get it from Innovative.

That looks like that cage is going to work very good.

hellya

that pipe will put the baja pipe you were running to shame:D have you started it up to hear it?

Piranha2

Contributor
WOW, that looks better than I imagined! I saw one that went around the outside of the rear mounts......but I like this one on the inside.....this is like hellya's.....I know hellya, YOU told me so....I was hoping it looked like yours...well protected!

mooman007uk

Banned
gas jockeys goes round the back like my ss pipe...GJ had hacked it up a little so sprint could only go round the tower with it.

This one is the standard 77dom that sprint is producing...will never get hurt...best protected pipe out there (x can is well protected but I don't class those as pipes)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.