• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mooman007uk, and Clubin's pipe race.

hellya

ok moo....you still tinkerin with the cage.....start that bad boy up:D

Are the mcd bodies only in white?

mooman007uk

Banned
how do you spray it...does it clear film on too?

\

So I got started it up, carb settings are off from the ss pipe...got it warmed up to do a plug chop....sounds close on H end but lean bog on L end...stopped vid to do a chop and careened into a 1000lb skidsteer bucket...d'oh...took my eye off it for a second talking to the neighbour which didn't leave enough time for evasive action.

Should get it going tomorrow and get it tuned right and post some more vid. Pipe hits the power band way lower down the rev range though...sweet

http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/ww294/mooman007uk/?action=view&current=dom77_mpeg2video.flv

some more cage work tonight

Piranha2

Contributor
great vid.....kinda makes me dizzy.....but love the noise.....and air......and cartwheels.....and donuts

Ron E

Contributor
thats great, thanks for the video... way to beat you truck. :D

I can't wait for my sprint modded dom..

I think i'll go watch your video another few times.......... :)

ok, I just paused it where the truck is sitting still with the body on, pipe sticking out the left rear wheel opening, thats just bad! great pipe. awesome work sprint77 and nice truck moo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clubin

Banned
Moo, my DOminator hits the power band somthing fearce too the one I hav on my FG MB. Sounds like the sprint modded pipe is exactly the same I like that a lot. Great video. THat 'll have to tide me over till my pipe arives.

mooman007uk

Banned
I'll be running tomorrow just gotta bodge some 8mm threaded rod from HH to run again...can't wait to set up the bottom end and go crazy:D I love the way it hits the pipe too...hope to have a camera man tomorrow and hit the subdivision with that jump:eek:

Piranha2

Contributor
Uhhh....that rig looks mighty clean....tires look new....did you get another truck?

Clubin

Banned
Piranha2 said:
Uhhh....that rig looks mighty clean....tires look new....did you get another truck?
Sorry, no video, we have a few inches of fresh snow on the ground.

Not new, the snow washes everything off very good, only it is hard on servo's. lol

mooman007uk

Banned
About time!!! I see you've been working on your cage:D, nicely done. I just finished the last 2 brace pieces on mine so it's now ready for the welder saturday morning...my ramp is in jig mode:rolleyes:

Ok next contest who's weighs the most...mine on some decent bathroom scales is just over 37lb...maybe a pound of mud on it:D fat bastard!

my fg weighs 24.5lb:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.